Magnetic Resonance Imaging
A non-invasive imaging technology that produces three dimensional detailed anatomical images without the use of damaging radiation. It is often used for disease detection, diagnosis, and treatment monitoring.
A State of the Art Outpatient Radiology Center, Affinity Radiology uses modern diagnostic imaging technology to provide high-quality MRI services, delivered with comprehensive reports in rapid turnaround time. We offer both Advanced Closed 3T MRI and Oasis High Field 1.2T OPEN MRI. Conveniently located and professionally staffed, Affinity Radiology strives to deliver exceptional care and service to all patients.
Click here to request an appointment or read more to learn more about the benefits of each MRI Scan option:
Oasis High Field 1.2T Open MRI
Oasis High Field 1.2T Open MRI Benefits:
- Quicker Scans(12-15mins)
- Can handle patients up to 660 LBS
- Unparalleled Patient comfort (Music, Lighting Theme)
- Perfect for anyone who may be claustrophobic
- Easy access for a friend or family member to be there with you
- Accommodates all body shapes and sizes
- Comfortable body positioning
- High definition images
- Sharper image by allowing body part of interest to be centered
- Preferred Open MRI by Neuro and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Boreless MRI(No Tunnel)
A PET scan creates an image of how the body is functioning and CT scan creates an image of the body’s anatomy – combined, they provide the most accurate test for many types of diseases.
PET/CT Imaging Benefits:
- Clear visualization
- Non-invasive alternative to angiography
- Acquires information and images in seconds
- Guides treatment of common conditions
- Determines when surgeries are necessary
Ultrasound, also called sonography, uses sound waves to develop ultrasound images of what’s going on inside the body. A diagnostic tool with many medical applications.
- Painless and safe
- Not exposed to radiation
- Helps in determining source of pain or infection
- Clear picture of soft tissues
- Picks up on abnormalities
A State-of-the-art digital X-Ray imaging system that produces enhanced image quality, and at the same time, significantly reducing the patient’s exposure to radiation.
Digital XRay Benefits:
- Time efficiency
- Can digitally transfer and enhance images
- Images read instantaneously by Doctors
- Results available same day
- Painless and noninvasive
- Doesn’t require any special prep
Dexa (Bone Density / DXA)
Dual X-Ray absorptiometry (DXA) is the preferred technique for measuring bone mineral density (BMD). A relatively easy procedure to perform and the amount of radiation exposure is low.
DEXA Bone Scan Benefits:
- Quick and noninvasive procedure
- Most accurate method for diagnosis of osteoporosis
- Produces best images for evaluation
- May help predict risk of fracture