Affinity Radiology offers Open MRI Scans
Patients who are larger, or suffer with even mild claustrophobia, may find it difficult to tolerate long scan times inside the machine. Affinity Radiology uses OPEN MRI Technology to accommodate these patients and help overcome their discomfort. The OPEN MRI is a machine that is open on the sides rather than a tube closed at one end, so it does not fully surround the patient. Newer OPEN MRI Technology, like the ones used at Affinity Radiology, provides high quality images.
The following are just a few of the benefits of an OPEN MRI Scan:
- Perfect for anyone who may be claustrophobic
- Easy access for a friend or family member to be there with you
- Accommodates all body shapes and sizes
- Comfortable body positioning
- High definition images
- Sharper image by allowing body part of interest to be centered
Appointments Available Today
Please call or fill out our APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM.