Affinity Radiology is committed to ensuring the safety and health of our employees, patients and visitors.
A Clean, Safe Environment
All exam rooms will be cleaned before and after your appointment. We have doubled the exam time to ensure that our staff has adequate time to clean the room and all equipment prior to each appointment.
As a licensed healthcare provider, we strictly adhere to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control, the American College of Radiology, the New Jersey Department of Health and other agencies in our quest to maintain a safe and patient sensitive environment. We have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, including a professional cleaning company for after business hours, as well as dedicated cleaning personnel during the day in all locations.
What patients should know prior to coming to our center ?
- All employees and visitors to our offices will undergo a COVID-19 screening via questionnaire.
- All patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival at our center.
- All patients must wear a face mask or face-covering.
- Affinity Radiology will not perform procedures on patients known or suspected to have COVID-19 Coronavirus.
- Patients only are permitted, unless the patient is a child, or physical assistance is needed.
- Anyone who fails the verbal screening or temperature checks will not be allowed entry to our offices.
Flexible waiting room options
- We encourage you to practice social distancing, when possible. Patients have the option to wait in their vehicle to be contacted when it’s time for their appointment.
- We have two waiting rooms to accommodate social distancing rules.
- Our parking lot has 50 spaces in order to accommodate social distancing rules and proper flow prior to your appointment.
Our Safety Practices
- We have well-established cleaning protocols already in place, including a professional cleaning company for after business hours, as well as dedicated cleaning personnel during the day in all locations.
- Radiologists and staff wipe down their work areas at the beginning, as needed throughout the day and at the end of their workdays including their phones, computers, equipment, and surfaces.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are installed in all imaging offices and hallways.
- We have an adequate supply of germicidal wipes (such as Sani-Cloths).
- We will provide personal protective equipment and other infection prevention and control supplies (e.g., hand hygiene supplies) to be used for both healthcare personnel protection and source control for any infected patients (e.g., face mask on the patient).
- We have ensured our cleaning companies are following guidelines and using cleaning products recommended by the CDC.
For more information: